Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tiny Owl Adoration!

Let me begin by saying: I love the internet. I spend way too much time on it. I probably spend more time on the internet than I do anything else. Even reading and knitting these days, sad to say.

But I love it. For all the reasons all the other bloggers of the world love it. I love that there's seemingly endless resources for inspiration and entertainment and knowledge from real people from all around the world, instantly.

So I love blogs, in case you couldn't tell. It's why I have two at the moment, and have in the past come dangerously close to starting a third. I'm trying not to, even though it was a really good idea.

So today's topic is one in which I'm cheating. Sort of. I posted about her once before on my other blog. And we here in the blogosphere like to spread the love, so I'm sort of reposting. Because this chick is fantastic.

I know her as Tiny Owl Knits. I stumbled across her on Ravelry, where she has knit and designed nothing but magically gorgeous things that all make me want to invest in more yarn (but then, what doesn't?). And then I read her blog, and fell even more in love.

I want this girl's life. She's a professional singer who's gotten to do some amazing things and meet some amazing people. And she takes ballet classes. And she is hilarious. In a quirky, slightly demented way that I adore. I want her life.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I want to be this girl when I grow up.

And I want to have babies with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment