Tuesday, June 29, 2010

America's favorite pastime

I was musing all day on what to post about tonight, in between bouts of bashing my head against the keyboard at work.

I still hadn't figured it out when I got home, and being home didn't make it much easier. I had my plans mostly set. Knitting (another post for another day), DVDs, food that involved as little actual cooking as possible (grilled cheese and tomato soup. Yum). And that's when it hit me.

Laziness. Oh, how I love a good, lazy evening. Or weekend, or vacation, or whatever. Staying in your pajamas until three in the afternoon, eating junk you have laying around the house that you bought almost solely for situations like these. Watching one DVD after another and getting nothing of substance done. I love it.

Especially when things are still crazy busy, and I find I need it. It balances things out.

Laziness, I want to have your babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment