Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Post, the first

The first thing you need to know is that I'm addicted to podcasts.

After two years of working unfathomingly boring, tedious desk jobs, pushing around ones and zeroes, how could I not? They are the only things saving what little sanity I have left. And there's not much. This, you will come to know.

Recently, my former favorite podcast came to an abrupt and slightly overdramatic end. It was called Lime and Violet. Don't bother looking for it, because part of the drama was that they pulled all their episodes. But trust me, they were great.

But I have wasted no time mourning! Lime and Violet has been replaced. By a little show called How Much Do We Love.

How much, indeed.

I'm crazy about this podcast. I wish I'd thought of it first. But you know how they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? I don't, because I'm a writer, and I have to make at least a token effort towards outsmarting cliches. But some people say that. Certainly not me, or any of the people I hang out with.

But it wouldn't go amiss to say that podcast pretty much directly and singlehandedly inspired this blog.

How Much Do We Love- I want to have your babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment