Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I suck at goodbyes. And at themed blogging.

Ok, guys. I hate to do it. But I'm gonna do it.

As any creative person can tell you, not all creative projects work out.

This is one of them.

I really liked the idea of this blog, but I'm not feeling it. Maybe I'm too cynical, or too mellow, or just an ice queen, but I'm having a hard time coming up with enough things I can get that excited about. (I'm being possibly overly honest here. It sounds really bad when I say things like "Nothing makes me happy enough for this.") I can think of lots of things I'm sorta into, or that I like just fine, but not lots and lots of things I want to have babies with. That's a pretty tall order.

So I'm calling it. I feel like I should apologize to any readers I had. If by some chance you liked what you read here, I'll still be blogging over at Ridiculous Existence. Part of why I'm ending this blog, is because I feel like there's too much overlap with that blog anyway, and I've had it going for much longer, so I feel like it's got more of a leg to stand on. There will be plenty of raving about awesome things going on over there.

So thanks, to anyone who was reading. I do appreciate it, and I hope you'll come over and read Ridiculous Existence. I'll still be knitting and reading and blogging and generally wishing I could have babies with cool stuff. I hope you will, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment